jueves, 2 de abril de 2009

Unit 2 reflection

For starters, I enjoyed this unit better than the first one, I guess I'm more of a hands on person and in this unit we got to do our own research step by step, we started with the concepts of distance and online education. The articles in this unit were so insightful, I particularly enjoyed reading Theory and Practice of Online Learning.

We also learnt about Computer Mediated Communication, how we can use, pros and cons, all the resources available etc...

I think the core of this unit was learning about online courses, how and where this can be developed and how e-tivities are at the same time, the core of an online course. In addition, we had a couple of experiences doing e-tivities, we learned what the components of an e-tivity are, the purpose it should serve and how to design one :D

Overall I think it turned out great, in my personal experienced I've learnt more content in this unit that I've done in some other whole courses, which makes me feel very good about the time I've invested in it.

1 comentario:

  1. Hello vanessa,
    Thank you for the reflection of unit 2. I am glad that you are learning a lot from teh course. This is good to hear.

    ResponderEliminar